Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

DSIM Error 0x80070005 Access is denied

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rio2k11

rio2k11
  • 2 posts
hi im new here, im trying to integrate ie 9 and windows updates to my windows 7 iso using i have both version Microsoft Windows AIK. i have both version of windows.windows 7 ultimate, windows 7 ultimate with sp1 and windows 7 sp1(.exe file). always same result

Error 0x80070005 Access is denied, i open the dsim log and saw these error Failed to unload offline registry {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}c:/mount/Users/default/ntuser.dat, the client may still need it open. i included the dsim log .txt file. i really need help guys

i been working for 3 days now to integrate the updates and ie 9 only to my windows 7 iso rt seven lite doesnt work for me too so i use dsim/waik. i disable anti-virus even use msconfig and hide non- microsoft products disable all. still same result. i dont why.

i follow the instruction here My link still failed. help pls :no: :}

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

after Windows 7 GA still Vista lover :)

• Patrons
  • 5,992 posts

Donator

Do you run DISM from a cmd prompt with admin rights
Posted Image

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,766 posts

Donator

i been working for 3 days now to integrate the updates and ie 9 only to my windows 7 iso rt seven lite doesnt work for me too so i use dsim/waik. i disable anti-virus even use msconfig and hide non- microsoft products disable all. still same result. i dont why.

I'm just pointing this part out of your post. I have no experience using that product. You should make a post in this thread:
http://www.msfn.org/...beta-build-260/

Then I will close this topic.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

rio2k11

rio2k11
  • 2 posts
didnt found a solution for this problem i just made win 7 on vmware and everything works now.

but thanks anyway for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN