Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rio2k11

DSIM Error 0x80070005 Access is denied

4 posts in this topic

hi im new here, im trying to integrate ie 9 and windows updates to my windows 7 iso using i have both version Microsoft Windows AIK. i have both version of windows.windows 7 ultimate, windows 7 ultimate with sp1 and windows 7 sp1(.exe file). always same result

Error 0x80070005 Access is denied, i open the dsim log and saw these error Failed to unload offline registry {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}c:/mount/Users/default/ntuser.dat, the client may still need it open. i included the dsim log .txt file. i really need help guys

i been working for 3 days now to integrate the updates and ie 9 only to my windows 7 iso rt seven lite doesnt work for me too so i use dsim/waik. i disable anti-virus even use msconfig and hide non- microsoft products disable all. still same result. i dont why.

i follow the instruction here My link still failed. help pls :no::}

Do you run DISM from a cmd prompt with admin rights

i been working for 3 days now to integrate the updates and ie 9 only to my windows 7 iso rt seven lite doesnt work for me too so i use dsim/waik. i disable anti-virus even use msconfig and hide non- microsoft products disable all. still same result. i dont why.

I'm just pointing this part out of your post. I have no experience using that product. You should make a post in this thread:

Then I will close this topic.

didnt found a solution for this problem i just made win 7 on vmware and everything works now.

but thanks anyway for the help.