Aero Glass for Win8 RC4

bigmuscle

Excellent job Tusticles!, I also like the more balanced look with the same size back and forward buttons, did you do this as a theme via the msstyles?

BigMuscle did the job, I only ported the RP theme :)

It is the RP theme, if I am not mistaken...RP had bigger Nav Buttons.

Yes, I ported the theme.

May I ask how your window and taskbar look like that? Its all glassy but mine isnt. What are your values for blur and opacity? :huh:

I'm using 0.8, opacity 20/25. Manually changed settings of color intensity and color mixer in 'Personalize' menu.

colorization2.png

I just used color 6 and adjusted the Color intensity slider..I belive my buttons are smaller thoconfused.gif

Why are you using the lite theme?

Edited by Tusticles

How you achieve this taskbar? It's blured or just trasnparenced? If i disable transparency of taskbar in RP theme to make her blured (thanks to Bigmuscle for AG), his color became too intensive almost without transparency. Preferences in persolization don't make it less colored. if transparency is enabled, there is no blur (((. How to increase opacity of taskbar with blur effect enabled?

How you achieve this taskbar? It's blured or just trasnparenced? If i disable transparency of taskbar in RP theme to make her blured (thanks to Bigmuscle for AG), his color became too intensive almost without transparency. Preferences in persolization don't make it less colored. if transparency is enabled, there is no blur (((. How to increase opacity of taskbar with blur effect enabled?

Which version are you using? 0.8? Try v0.85, and post the debug and crash log here.

Chances are just disabling it in the theme still applies the accent color, but will now be even more intense since there's no opacity component. You need to actually disable the colorization in code and enable blur as well. I though bigmuscle's program did both? This is only achievable through code, not just changing the theme.

Are you using startisback? If so, which version? Try to restart explorer process or while DWMGlass is enabled, disable SIB for current user, sign out then re-enable SIB from Control Panel.

Edited by Tusticles

Are you using startisback? If so, which version? Try to restart explorer process or while DWMGlass is enabled, disable SIB for current user, sign out then re-enable SIB from Control Panel.

SiB 2.02.

Thanks it works.

Color of Inactive Window title bar dont changes neither through registry not AGTweaker. But only in RP theme. If use custom theme resource it may change but his color is not changes again (((.

Another quastion, sorry if offtopic - what about glow effect of window buttons?

Edited by CKyHC

I found how to change color of font of active/inactive windows title bars.

For this need save current applied theme and give him name in personalization menu. After that going to path C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\, open our saved theme file in text editor and found string "[Control Panel\Colors]", below this string are different settings of colors. Change what we need, save and through personalization aplly our theme.

This is registry keys from "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors" saved in theme files. But if we change they in registry manually it don't change anything.

SiB 2.02.

Thanks it works.

Color of Inactive Window title bar dont changes neither through registry not AGTweaker. But only in RP theme. If use custom theme resource it may change but his color is not changes again (((.

Another quastion, sorry if offtopic - what about glow effect of window buttons?

Yeah, strange, I don't know what is causing that problem, it could be DWMGlass or UXStyle... Rename the msstyle to 'aero' to fix it. This applies to all custom themes.

Edited by Tusticles