Aero Glass for Win8 RC4

bigmuscle

Oh now Im truly f***ed... My windows 8 tablet starts with a black screen. Well, there goes the $700+ I spent on it :realmad:

Plug in a keyboard and use his shortcut to disable loading glass on startup?

Or if you force shutdown a couple times in a row during boot itll force it into repair mode. It should revert the dwm binaries.

Oh now Im truly f***ed... My windows 8 tablet starts with a black screen. Well, there goes the $700+ I spent on it :realmad:

I feel sorry for you. What I do is I try it on a Virtual Machine first, then apply it to my main computer.

The first time I tried it without a VM I also got a black screen on x86. I had to use the System Restore function.

Now everything is perfect though, since if something goes wrong it happens to my VM which I can easily delete after my use with it is finished.

I did not have any problems until V.92, but since I installed 0.93, all my icons for videos and pictures seem to be broken. That is, the icons seem invisible, except for the filename written underneath. If I click an icon, the whole area seems to get "selected", so the icon is still there, just invisible. And this has (AFAIK) happened only to icons of images and videos. Other icons seem to be working normally. Any idea how to fix this issue?

Edit: It's not just icons (thumbnails) that seems to be broken. I cannot see pictures when I try to change the desktop background. I can only see the filenames. If I click on one, the desktop background changes successfully. But I cannot see them displayed as pictures. Opening a picture or video does not seem to be an issue either, my media player and image viewer can open them. Windows just doesn't display them, either as thumbnails, or in this other instance.

Edited by sudalz

I did not have any problems until V.92, but since I installed 0.93, all my icons for videos and pictures seem to be broken. That is, the icons seem invisible, except for the filename written underneath. If I click an icon, the whole area seems to get "selected", so the icon is still there, just invisible. And this has (AFAIK) happened only to icons of images and videos. Other icons seem to be working normally. Any idea how to fix this issue?

Edit: It's not just icons (thumbnails) that seems to be broken. I cannot see pictures when I try to change the desktop background. I can only see the filenames. If I click on one, the desktop background changes successfully. But I cannot see them displayed as pictures. Opening a picture or video does not seem to be an issue either, my media player and image viewer can open them. Windows just doesn't display them, either as thumbnails, or in this other instance.

I think it can't be an issue of this programm, because it don't affect on thumbnails and etc. Look into other programs you are using...