Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Batch file and UAC in Windows 7 ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ZYklon

ZYklon

• 16 posts
Hey MSFN, Im working on a batch that installs silently programs, and its working very well on XP, but on Window 7, UAC (User Account Control) it's poping up asking 'Yes' or 'No' for every exe batch file installing !
Is there any trick that you can actually, bypass or something UAC ?
I know ninite.com that download apps then installs silently and no UAC problem, I checked ninite process with Process Explorer, and Im not sure but, I guess it uses iexplorer.exe process to inject and run, and bypasses UAC !

A solution I have for this problem is to edit registry keys to Disable UAC, but to take effect after disabling UAC, I must reboot PC !
I use this code to disable and enable UAC !

Enable
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k %windir%\System32\reg.exe ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v EnableLUA /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

Disable
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k %windir%\System32\reg.exe ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v EnableLUA /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

Any idea ?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

after Windows 7 GA still Vista lover :)

• Patrons
  • 5,955 posts

Donator

create a scheduled task for each CMD file:

http://www.msfn.org/...-the-uac-part2/
Posted Image

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,077 posts
Get higher privileges:
http://www.msfn.org/...ustedinstaller/

jaclaz

allen2

allen2

Not really Newbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
In pure Batch, you just need to add "set __COMPAT_LAYER=RunAsInvoker " in the begining of your batch file to bypass uac.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN