Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How to execute .exe INDIRECTLY trough another .exe, .bat etc...

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

DataCracker7899

DataCracker7899

• 15 posts
  • Joined 02-January 13
so what? who cares. it isnt a big deal
I am a professional programmer and plz email me and i will help you. my email is: andregoodarzi@hotmail.com i'm master in many programming languages and i can make websites too.

//AndreG7899
//DataCracker7899

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,654 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04

Actually it's NO deal at all.

jaclaz

Yzöwl

Yzöwl

Wise Owl

• Super Moderator
  • 4,557 posts
  • Joined 13-October 04

Donator

Yzöwl , the OP already tested the proposed solution, modified it a little according to his needs and is using it successfully (for his needs):

I cannot find anything posted which provides what was asked. That was the reason for my response, (I certainly had no interest in replying to the pointless ramblings of DataCracker7899).

Double clicking on a .txt file will not open a batch script with the 'clicked' file as a parameter. Double clicking on a .txt file will only open that .txt file in whatever program has been associated with .txt files.
Right clicking could provide workable options but, as I stated, double clicking will not unless you make changes on the end users system.

bphlpt

bphlpt

MSFN Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
  • Joined 12-May 07

It just totally refutes your claim in your sig:

I am a professional programmer ... i'm master in many programming languages and i can make websites too.

The lack of capitalization and proper consistent sentence structure and punctuation in either your posts or your sig don't look very professional either.

By the way, I agree with jaclaz's guess that your age is 13 or 14 at most.

Look, no matter what you age is, you are perfectly welcome to be here and your participation is encouraged, but not your "pointless ramblings", as Yzöwl pointed out.

Cheers and Regards

Posted Image

DataCracker7899

DataCracker7899

• 15 posts
  • Joined 02-January 13
ok sorry
I am a professional programmer and plz email me and i will help you. my email is: andregoodarzi@hotmail.com i'm master in many programming languages and i can make websites too.

//AndreG7899
//DataCracker7899

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,654 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04

I cannot find anything posted which provides what was asked.

What was asked "evolved" and on post #16 and later again on post #21 the OP declared his issue as "solved".

jaclaz

Yzöwl

Yzöwl

Wise Owl

• Super Moderator
  • 4,557 posts
  • Joined 13-October 04

Donator

I cannot find anything posted which provides what was asked.

What was asked "evolved" and on post #16 and later again on post #21 the OP declared his issue as "solved".

jaclaz

Sorry you are wrong, from post #21 they are still claiming to double click a file and having it run a batch file!

Now when I double click on .ai or .eps file the black box opens and remains open until the program completely processes/opens the file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users