[Ask] How To Use Fully Automated & Autologon

angelcyber942

can you give me information about what file generated by nlite ?

i just know last session.ini , last session_u.ini ,

is winnt.sif is generated by nlite ? if yes , can i delete it from source

did you know other file than las session.ini and last session_u.ini , winnt.sif ?

is winnt.sif is generated by nlite ? if yes , can i delete it from source
You are not starting with a fresh set of install files. Or your source is not original.

If you have WINNT.SIF in your "original" source then it's EITHER not an original -OR- it's an OEM Restore CD -AND- You can NOT nLite an nLite'd source (see FAQ link).

yes i found folder OEM , and in my source there is winnt.sif , so i think my source is not original...

but at this time very difficult to download xp sp 3 original iso , can you help me to download windows xp sp3 original ? :D

thanks before...

yes i found folder OEM , and in my source there is winnt.sif , so i think my source is not original...

but at this time very difficult to download xp sp 3 original iso , can you help me to download windows xp sp3 original ? :D

thanks before...

(snicker...)

In Post#3 - XP MCE - what is the source? A Recovery CD, as in the Dell one I have (I mean a REAL CD, not an ISO) which also has an OEM folder and WINNT.SIF? IF this is nLite'd then there will be an NLITE.IN_ file in the I386 Folder and in $OEM$ CMDLINES.TXT.

[Commands]
"rundll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection nLite.inf,U"

Google -

"nlite.in_" "media center edition"

But to answer your question - Warez Torrent and get banned? All the help you get...

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

(again - snicker...)

Edited by submix8c

1st, don't ask about illegal downloads, it will only get you banned. We assume you have an original disc. My post about it being possibly not original was just an other possibility to explain similar problems.

2nd, your only problem as i see it is that you integrated a "TEST" user to your XP. Next you retry and nLite does not show that user as it is always assuming you start from an original XP and nLite is NOT scanning for other users and only show standard XP users in addition to what comes in the Last session_u.ini which you did not load (you say).

This is why your TEST user is still integrated and you cannot remove it with nLite nor can you see it on nLite's screen. You need to restart with the original disc.