Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Put a bootable floppy on a CD or USB - Prefer CD

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

-X-

-X-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts
  • Joined 08-January 04

Donator

Does anyone know how to add a floppy image to a CD and have it bootable? I've Googled for the answer but all I've come across are requiring you to put the floppy in the drive. My new computer has no floppy drive.

Thanks

EDIT: nm, I used Nero

Edited by -X-, 17 February 2013 - 10:02 PM.

[ Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk Posted Image ]
If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Ponch

Ponch

MSFN Junkie

• Patrons
  • 3,336 posts
  • Joined 23-November 05
Yes most burning programs can use .ima or .img files instead. I you have an application that really can't do anything than to expand to a physical floppy drive, you can google VFD (virtual floppy drive) to create a virtual floppy drive then make the ima file from there.

allen2

allen2

Not really Newbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts
  • Joined 13-January 06
Grub4dos might be a good solution for a bootable usb drive. Some good tutorials are there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users