Vista RTM games on XP?

bizzybody

(sigh....)

HERE is the point -

1 - They are Beta (i.e. not RTM)

2 - They are (most of them) Patched

3 - They require a special Emulator DLL

You haven't read the ENTIRE thread, especially not what I wrote where I explained about me running the BETA versions on XP. I already know what you just pointlessly posted.

But you're just like so many people on web forums and usenet. Don't actually READ what the original poster wrote, then tell the OP to do *exactly what he or she has said they already did*. I read through entire threads to see what issue the OP has, to see if anyone has come up with things to try that I haven't tried for the specific problem, then IF I have something different to add or a solution I've tried that worked (and nobody else has posted about), I'll add my reply.

What I *don't do* is just read the subject line, skip to the end and make myself look like a dumbarse who doesn't even read the OP's whole first post.

DarkRats now has the RTM versions of the games (which you'd know if you had bothered to read the thread or even just the last two or three posts instead of skipping to the end to make a pointless post) and is going to see about patching them to work on XP.

(sigh...) I don't believe YOU read the entire thread! YOU in your haste to ""attack" did NOT realize that I was responding to the POST IMMEDIATELY ABOVE MY PREVIOUS ONE. You know, the one made by - MIKEP56!!!!

YOU are the Original Poster - I was the FIRST to respond! I REALIZED you had "passed" the files to "DarkRats". What planet did you LAND here from???

I recommend this Topic be closed as it has links to links to WAREZ anyhow!!! That I GAVE!!! DUH!!! You guys are playing with FIRE publicly informing you're passing PROPRIETARY software!

(P.S. See the Gold Star under my name? How did that get there?)

If it IS closed, I will hope that my LINKS be removed! Maybe I'll do that now!. ;)

(sigh...) I don't believe YOU read the entire thread! YOU in your haste to ""attack" did NOT realize that I was responding to the POST IMMEDIATELY ABOVE MY PREVIOUS ONE. You know, the one made by - MIKEP56!!!!

That's what the quote commands are for. Avoids confusion.

I recommend this Topic be closed as it has links to links to WAREZ anyhow!!! That I GAVE!!! DUH!!! You guys are playing with FIRE publicly informing you're passing PROPRIETARY software!

(P.S. See the Gold Star under my name? How did that get there?)

If it IS closed, I will hope that my LINKS be removed! Maybe I'll do that now!. ;)

Wasn't any reason to post a link to the old beta versions when I said to start with I already had them.

Did you see an intervening post? If a 3-way conversation is "physically" taking place, person#1 speaks, person#2 speaks, and person#3 speaks, then person#1 speaks, who do you think they're speaking too (unless you're high)? :w00t:

Here ya go -

You haven't read the ENTIRE thread, especially not what I wrote where I explained about me running the BETA versions on XP. I already know what you just pointlessly posted.
(smartaxe...)

P.S. <--Gold Star over there. Along with "purple" words. Go ahead and try to change yours. ;)

Edited by submix8c