Error 22 No Such Partition

AQM

Please try to post more information if you want to get proper help.

i select option
What option, where?!
it detects hd and usb
What's that, Windows Setup, WinSetupFromUSB program, or anything else?
on acer latop 5736Z and tested on desktop
Do you get that error on both machines, or on one of them everything worked fine?
i am unable to start install process having error 22 after few secs
Where and when do you see that error? After starting Setup, or it doesn't start at all?

My wild guess is that error comes from grub4dos and the machine in question presents the USB stick as a superfloppy instead of hard disk.

Try launching PLoP first- use the auto-format option in WinSetupFromUSB, prepare the USB stick again. When you boot from it, you will have a seconds or two to press F2 to launch PLoP. Then test Setup again.

Please try to post more information if you want to get proper help.

i select option
What option, where?!

option 2 after selecting winxp setup from usb

it detects hd and usb
What's that, Windows Setup, WinSetupFromUSB program, or anything else?

WinSetupFromUSB used gives error 22 no such partition

on acer latop 5736Z and tested on desktop
Do you get that error on both machines, or on one of them everything worked fine?

tested on both same same error

i am unable to start install process having error 22 after few secs
Where and when do you see that error? After starting Setup, or it doesn't start at all?

after selecting single option of usb setup then option 2 then black screen with error 22 no such partition the option is boot from partition 1 the third option which boots from hdd.

My wild guess is that error comes from grub4dos and the machine in question presents the USB stick as a superfloppy instead of hard disk.

Try launching PLoP first- use the auto-format option in WinSetupFromUSB, prepare the USB stick again. When you boot from it, you will have a seconds or two to press F2 to launch PLoP. Then test Setup again.

there is not plop launching option only green color screen with one 1 enter pressed then 3 three options one sata drivers

2 one i selected and getting error 22

and 3 for internal boot hdd

there is not plop launching option...

There will be, if you:

...use the auto-format option in WinSetupFromUSB, prepare the USB stick again. When you boot from it, you will have a seconds or two to press F2 to launch PLoP. Then test Setup again.