No offense, but you've ignored both my instructions and the links I gave.
- Link to MichaelStevens (asked "this way"?) <-via Boot to CD
- Link to -X- files and instructions, which includes:
-- The link to the IE8 Addon Creator
-- The download of the X-Files Downloader
-- The Fix files to get for IE8 and which ones to REMOVE
-- Links to the Fix Files to get for WMP11
- Link to nLite Screenshots (-X-)
- A POTENTIAL fix for ALL THREE PROBLEMS
-- MS Updates
Of the three POTENTIAL fixes, you NEVER said whether you eve TRIED them and the Results
- nLite FAQ
- Link to SP3 (if you needed it) also (as I said) linked via -X- and FAQ
- Link to nLite Website/Download
- List of MP11 Hotfixes you need (did NOT include KB952069)
- Link to IE8 Base Installer
- Link to MP11 Base Installer
- Instructions (Complete)
- Link to MP11Integrator (which you went ELSEWHERE to get
- Link to MichaelStevens via "Upgrade" From Run From Running Windows (alternate method)
- Link to "How to allow for Recovery/Repair during nLite"
In Post #13, -X- reiterated do NOT download KB952069 and why NOT use it.
In Post #22 you AGAIN reference the "other" link to the MP11 Integrator. As I said in Post #11 Step #5 put it in the nLite folder. Also, as I stated in Post #5
I've been led to believe that IF you put the Integrator in the nLite folder that it will AUTOMATICALLY use the Integrator for the above files.
Meaning nLite will DETECT the Integrator and run it at the appropriate time!
See this (Post #6) -http://www.msfn.org/...pstreaming-sp3/
You are making this WAY too complicated!
@tomasz86 - the OP wishes to RETAIN everything on the CURRENT failing XP rather than "wipe and start over".
@Gibbs - Just get ALL items listed in ALL of the Posts given and follow MY instructions - and DO read the nLite FAQ and look the Screenshots in the Link I gave. Here's some additional assistance on nLite -http://www.msfn.org/...eference-guide/
Go there and download the nLite Reference an look through that as well.
Basically, you Point to the CD, select Integrate SP and Integrate HF then proceed according to those wonderful screenshots, the FAQ, and the Reference (just linked), as well as the Link to REMOVE the Unattended section of the WINNT.SIF during nLite run BEFORE it creates the ISO. The ONLY thing lacking at this point would be your Drivers, which will STILL be in your Running XP after the Over-The-Top/Upgrade Repair Install (see the MichaelStevens links).
Edited by submix8c, 06 March 2013 - 01:24 PM.