• Announcements

    • xper

      MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

      Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.

2003 Word - collapsable outline

3 posts in this topic

I'm almost positive I've seen this, but can't find it in my copy of Word 2003.

By "collapsible outline" I mean a display that allows you to see only up to a single layer of an outline.

It's quite similar to the way folders are displayed in Windows, where the "+" in the box is clicked and it opens the next layer of that folder.

But the as I recall, Word will display down to a particular level is done across the entire outline rather than for just one item.

Maybe I'm dreaming, but if you know how to do it, please tell me where to find it.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why? In less than 3h? It might very well take a full week before you got a reply. These are voluntary technology forums, not a fast, general use, helpdesk. So that is precisely as it should be.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.