Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Create Shortcut to FBackup GROUP Backup

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mitchsc

mitchsc

Junior

• Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 21-April 11
I have no idea if this is the correct forum for this question. If not, my apologies.

I use a freeware backup program called FBackup. http://www.fbackup.com/ I've been using it for years and am quite happy with it.

I have created 5 backup jobs for the various folders I choose to send to an external backup drive. There is a tricky series of steps to trigger a "Group Backup" which sequentially runs all 5 backup jobs, then shuts down the PC. Please see screenshot below.

I was wondering if it is possible to create some sort of link or shortcut to the menu item that starts the Group Backup.

The Group Backup steps are the following: Open FBackup > Right click the FBackup icon in the notification area of the Taskbar > Hover over "Backup Group" > move pointer to the left and click on "Backup My Backup Jobs Group".

Thanks for any help or direction on this...

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attached Files

Edited by Tripredacus, 19 March 2013 - 05:40 PM.
fixed image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

mitchsc

mitchsc

Junior

• Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 21-April 11
Hello All. I'm not sure what happened to my screenshot. Sorry...

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

Hello All. I'm not sure what happened to my screenshot. Sorry...

Fixed.

I haven't used the program myself. I noticed that on the link you posted, if you click "help" on the left, it goes to their own forum. Maybe the answer is in there.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

mitchsc

mitchsc

Junior

• Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 21-April 11
Thanks again Tripredacus...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users