Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

nLite crashes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

jensbb

jensbb
  • 1 posts
Attached File  Last Session.ini   16.86KB   8 downloads

Hi!

I've been trying to make a Windows XP Pro x64 install disk. All I want is to slipstream in SP2, make some minor changes and make it unattended.

Initially I added some hotfixes and drivers as well, but as soon as nLite started crashing I dropped that and tried to make it as simple as possible. However, no matter how simple I make the setup, it still crashes! There is no error message, just the regular "report to microsoft" one. I'm using a VM environment of the same source, with only .NET 2.0 and nLite installed. My. Last Session file should be attached.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you very much.

-J

EDIT:

I've managed to create a new .iso after only integrating SP2. After that, the program kept crashing in the same way after I tried to integrate hotfixes, drivers and tried to make it unattended. I even tried them all in individual sessions. I finally managed to get a new .iso, but I still am not able to add drivers or hotfixes, or even add themes and such.

It just seems completely random.

Edited by jensbb, 21 March 2013 - 09:00 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN