Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

I wanna learn delphi 7

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

togermano

togermano

• PipPip
  • 105 posts
I wanna learn delphi 7 because it is the last good version to make apps that work on both newer windows and 9x. Is there a book I should buy or website I can go to anyone know of a good one? I have background in c++,vb,java,php.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Glenn9999

Glenn9999

• PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
All I can tell you if you have that background is just start reading references and start reading code. If you use VB, you'll get the Delphi Form designer easily enough (I literally had almost zero learning curve there). Other than that, try looking at http://www.delphibasics.co.uk/ to get a good start on the syntax.

eddbolee

eddbolee
  • 1 posts

I have the same problem of having a lack of resources to learn Delphi7. I have learn't vb6 and net, but there does not seem to be a good book of set of tutorials to learn from to get the hang of Delphi7.

Edited by eddbolee, 05 January 2014 - 11:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN