Your Favorite Themes for Windows 8

DosProbie

I managed to get in touch with yacine29. Office 2010 RC will be ported to Windows 8.1 and will have 2 versions. One for StartisBack+, One for without StartisBack.

R u kidding me? serious? OMG OMG thks u da man DUDE

i cant believe this , hahah Yes i'm really happy

made a third version with the buttons ( close, minimize and maximize) from the Glow air theme.. this fits better >< *--*

REALLY REALLY EXICITED

U really made my day

Hahaha i'm so annoying hu?

Looks like I have to reimport AeroVG Ei8ht.1ne and Office RC 2010 to support the Windows 8.1 Update 1. I managed to snag the update pretty early and so far noticed 1 bug on it. Right Clicking the tile app doesn't show the context menu.

update 1 broke several things lol glass8, and for startisback users the start button vanishes everytime one uses a metro app...off topic i know, but i had to say it

update 1 broke several things lol glass8, and for startisback users the start button vanishes everytime one uses a metro app...off topic i know, but i had to say it

Lol nah It's not off topic, I noticed it too. Looks like Microsoft messed around with certain system resources again.... god it grinds my gears when they mess with the coding while updating their Windows OS. However, Aero Glass Alpha 1 somehow works in Update 1.

Edited by DoubleSAnimations

Lol nah It's not off topic, I noticed it too. Looks like Microsoft messed around with certain system resources again.... god it grinds my gears when they mess with the coding while updating their Windows OS. However, Aero Glass Alpha 1 somehow works in Update 1.

Add a fill color to Lists, Menus, & Tabs > Menu > PopUpBackground and make sure you an Opaque image in Lists, Menus, & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem and the context menu will work.

how does one add menu styles such as that one to startisback? i can't find a guide for it anywhere

Take the MSstyle that has the Start Menu and place it inside the "Styles" folder of where ever you have StartisBack installed at.

i.e. "C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\Styles"

office_2010_rc_8_1_screenshot_by_shinsub

This is what happens when Longhorn inspires you. *Looks at Address Band*.

Anyway this is just a little preview of an alternate version I made AFTER importing the original Office 2010 RC theme (Yes I got Yacine's permission for this one.) I was about to release it until I heard about the Update 1 coming next month. So... I decided to hold off on releasing it until after the update arrives. Think you guys can handle another month??? Time goes by fast ya know. Lol

how does one add menu styles such as that one to startisback? i can't find a guide for it anywhere

Take the MSstyle that has the Start Menu and place it inside the "Styles" folder of where ever you have StartisBack installed at.

i.e. "C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\Styles"

its not in Program Files or Program Files (x86) or Program Data...any idea where it goes when you install it per user?