Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

KernelEx / printing (once again...) K-Meleon, Firefox

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

diamant

diamant

• 38 posts
As I tried Firefox 3.x with KernelEx on Win98SE some time ago, the printing function did not work. It only worked randomly. This is - as far as I know - a known and unsolved issue.
Now I tried to test the browser K-Meleon 1.6. With KernelEx 4.5.1 K-Meleon generally works, but if I tried to print I got the same(?) behaviour like with Firefox 3.x:
It sometimes worked, but often I got an error message "invalid page fault in kernel32.dll" and K-Meleon crashed. So printing is a random experiment :w00t: , just like with Firefox 3.x.

Is there anybody with Kernelex and a working K-Meleon 1.6 on Win98SE which is able to print?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

loblo

loblo

Oldbie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
Why don't you post in the (same) topic you created last year?

http://www.msfn.org/...h-kernelex-451/

diamant

diamant

• 38 posts

Why don't you post in the (same) topic you created last year?

http://www.msfn.org/...h-kernelex-451/

Because this (old) topic concernes primarily the printing problem with SumatraPDF.
(Which was by the way quiet successfully solved.)

This new topic now was "planned" for Firefox and/or K-Meleon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN