Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How do you add silent application installs to windows 8 unattended

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Viper999

Viper999

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Does anyone have a tutorial on how to add silent application installs to windows 8 unattended? I appreciate any assistance...

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

DosProbie

DosProbie

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 684 posts

Donator

Does anyone have a tutorial on how to add silent application installs to windows 8 unattended? I appreciate any assistance...

Do you use a autounattend.xml file? if so you can just set up distribution folder for all your silent apps then call it from the xml at the first logon command..

Viper999

Viper999

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
I have been trying to find an example, but have not been able to at this point. Can you point me in the right direction or provide an example xml file that shows how to call the silent install? Also would the distribution folder need to be in the $OEM$ path? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,702 posts

Donator

Here is an example of FirstLogonCommands that runs powercfg.

http://www.msfn.org/...post__p__913192
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3.x | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN