Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Reboot issues

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ElAguila

ElAguila

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
I am having issues when rebooting on my Latitude 10 with windows 8. The reboot hangs and it reboots again then boot up and tells me that the pc did not shut down properly. I wanted to run the boot analyzer but I need to get this issue resolved first. The event log says it recovered from a bugcheck. If I shutdown and then start it up there are no issues. I only does it on the restart command. If I configure it to start in safe mode it reboots without issue. I have disabled everything that I can on startup. Any other ideas what I can do to find the cause of this?

Here is the bugcheck

The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xc0000005, 0x936dac9b, 0x889d85e8, 0x889d81b0).

Edited by ElAguila, 03 April 2013 - 11:41 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

after Windows 7 GA still Vista lover :)

• Patrons
  • 5,761 posts

Donator

You get this bugcheck:

Bug Check 0x7E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
http://msdn.microsof...9(v=vs.85).aspx

Zip and upload the Memory.dmp and send me the link via PM

ElAguila

ElAguila

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
Thanks for the reply. It will be a couple of days before I get back home but when I do I will upload the dmp file and let you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN