Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frasuperbike

Problem about selection

7 posts in this topic

I need to disable all selection when i select one specific sw in wpi. I know a depences but i wouldn't like to put in grey selection all...is there a single string to do this?

for example

i select to install sp1 for my So and automatically all other selection go disabled.

thank you

Sorry for my english

Put the original soft in dependencies and the all other selections in excludes.

Put the original soft in dependencies and the all other selections in excludes.

i did this prove but there is a control that say that i can't because is the same softweare and i must select different possibility...sigh

tk

See my example:

post-6960-0-61893000-1367220326_thumb.pn

In my example angry birds would be the original software and bejeweled 2 would be the service pack for it.

All of the other games would be the other options you want automagically deselected...

See my example:

In my example angry birds would be the original software and bejeweled 2 would be the service pack for it.

All of the other games would be the other options you want automagically deselected...

Your solution is ok but i have over 400 selection to put in grey condition ad i think is so long...

I ask if is there a single string like "ALL Program" to select because i don't want to insert sw one to one...

have you understand ?

See my example:

Your solution is ok but i have over 400 selection to put in grey condition ad i think is so long...

I ask if is there a single string like "ALL Program" to select because i don't want to insert sw one to one...

have you understand ?

for example...i would like to select angrybird and automatically all other selection being grey...

Edited by frasuperbike