Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

External desktop cooling

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tal ormanda

tal ormanda

RuneScape Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Joined 31-July 05
Do they have any such thing? like putting fans outside of the tower case that plug into a wall outlet or some sort? Or maybe a usb to 3 pin adapter or something?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

allen2

allen2

Not really Newbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • Joined 13-January 06
Of course and that's called Air Conditioner.
Joke aside, anything that will reduce the temperature of the room below 20° will provide a good solution to cool your computer.

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

Just be warned, some fans can cause interference on a computer, monitor or your speakers. I ran into this problem when trying to run a computer upstairs in my house (no AC) and eventually I just decided to put the PC downstairs. In the summer time, it is far too warm to run a computer up there. And all the "house" fans caused some sort of interference when they were close to the computer.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

ricktendo

ricktendo

Group: Banned Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts
  • Joined 06-June 06
They have mini usb fans that may help, there are even tutorials (I saw one but it was in spanish) on youtube that show you how to turn adapt a fan for usb

tal ormanda

tal ormanda

RuneScape Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Joined 31-July 05
Thanks. I think I might buy a molex to usb adapter cable and plug it into a fan and put it near some vents for fun and see what it does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users