Login to Account Create an Account
difficult issue with drivers
Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:13 PM
Really I feel headache with fujitsu website.
Fujitsu website is very difficult for getting drivers.
I can not find drivers for laptop fujitsu lifebook SH531/GFX (WIN 7 PRO 32 BIT)
Please can any one to help me and give me link for drivers?????!!!
Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:26 PM
Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:32 PM
There are no drivers for Win 7 x86 (32-bit). At least not on their support page. But you can try the 64-bit version of the drivers since most of them might contain the 32-bit version too.
can you give me page link for 64 bit
Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:20 AM
There are no drivers for Win 7 x86 (32-bit). At least not on their support page.
Fujitsu does have drives for Windows 7 32bit, but it is listed as unsupported.
The nature of their site doesn't provide a "link" directly to where to download the drivers.
Here is where to start.
1. click Mobile Devices
3. LIFEBOOK S
4. Scroll down and pick LIFEBOOK SH531/GFX
5. On the next page, uncheck the box for "Show only supported operating systems"
6. Click "Close" on that box that pops up.
7. Click the plus sign next to Windows 7.
8. click the radio button for Windows 7.
9. check the box for Show all files
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users