Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Manual install applications

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Groundskeeper

Groundskeeper
  • 7 posts
I have a couple of applications that I cannot make answer files or packaged installers for or the applications do not go onto every machine. So I want to copy a folder with all the installers on the desktop of the administrator that my autounattend.xml creates.

However I have tried runonce, XML insertion, and the Setupcomplete.cmd to move the folder I need and none have worked. Does anyone have an idea on how I can make this work?

Currently I have the folder in the sources\$oem$\$$\setup\scripts folder and a batch file that will move the folder to c:\users\Admin\desktop.

Thanks!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

maxXPsoft

maxXPsoft

MSFN Master

• Developer
  • 2,880 posts
The user has to be created first and profile so try doing that at Firstlogoncommands
Download ++> Windows 7 + 8 Unattended DVD + App Installer + Services Disabler + Load All Button + XML Creator
Jump2Reg - Registry: - Oct 4, 2013 - Version 3.0.4 - 98, ME, NT, 2K, XP, VISTA, Seven, Windows 8+ and 32 or 64 bit

XP Unattended CD/DVD creator - Version 4.1.7
Sample xml + Setupcomplete + Add Right click .wim Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1

Groundskeeper

Groundskeeper
  • 7 posts
Didn't think of that. I have created the user account and it creates the password and logs on automatically. Is there a command to create the profile for a user (ie... Admin)?

maxXPsoft

maxXPsoft

MSFN Master

• Developer
  • 2,880 posts
No need to go to Audit just add to specialize
http://www.msfn.org/...36#entry1021336

then <AutoLogon>
http://www.msfn.org/...post__p__985525
Download ++> Windows 7 + 8 Unattended DVD + App Installer + Services Disabler + Load All Button + XML Creator
Jump2Reg - Registry: - Oct 4, 2013 - Version 3.0.4 - 98, ME, NT, 2K, XP, VISTA, Seven, Windows 8+ and 32 or 64 bit

XP Unattended CD/DVD creator - Version 4.1.7
Sample xml + Setupcomplete + Add Right click .wim Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN