Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

having "sort By type" as default rather than "by name"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

populous

populous

Junior

• Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 26-July 07
Hi everyone,

this has been a long time been discussed here, but i look into the answers no one answer the way of having the option select by type of icons (right click -> Sort by -> type and apply to all folders) selected by default rather than by name, and of course this will be after windows installation in automatic way (a way to apply this by registry ?) and thanks for your help.

another question : is doing sysprep can save this manipulation, having all folders and files sorted by default in all drives by type ?

Edited by populous, 29 May 2013 - 04:12 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

maxXPsoft

maxXPsoft

MSFN Master

• Developer
  • 2,889 posts
  • Joined 14-November 03
yep same for me setting listview I researched for so long and never find a way of doing by registry so I broke done and created an autoit that does it
Download ++> Windows 7 + 8 Unattended DVD + App Installer + Services Disabler + Load All Button + XML Creator
Jump2Reg - Registry: - Oct 4, 2013 - Version 3.0.4 - 98, ME, NT, 2K, XP, VISTA, Seven, Windows 8+ and 32 or 64 bit

XP Unattended CD/DVD creator - Version 4.1.7
Sample xml + Setupcomplete + Add Right click .wim Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users