Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
JorgeA

Still no e-mail notifications of new thread posts

JorgeA    607

I want to report that I'm still not getting e-mail notices of new posts in the threads that I'm subscribed to.

I subscribe to a number of threads, too many to remember to look up specifically when I come into MSFN. As a result, people who may have replied to one of my posts, or who may have posted something that I might want to reply to, end up not getting feedback.

It's fantastic that the terrible problems from a couple of weeks ago seem to be resolved. (Keeping fingers crossed.) Is there a chance that this posting notification issue might now get fixed?

--JorgeA