Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

steven4554

Post-RTM Updates for Windows 8 (Discontinued!)

25 posts in this topic

Windows 8 update lists are no longer provided by me, and the ULZ's are no longer available!!

Edited by steven4554

Hello Steven

sorry for my english but, is that these two Ulz files are also compatible with other languages ​​such as German, French or Italian?

I read some topics but from any file you create the UL file? I was hoping to create my own and post it on the forum

thanks a lot

Acris

Edited by Acris

All of the updates (security & non-security) from Win7 and above in my lists, are language neutral. So those updates will work on any language version of 8.1!

Any updates released since last month's patch Tuesday to this month's patch Tuesday, will be available in the next update lists!

ok, was wondering how you was going to handle it!! :thumbup

I will be late making the UL's available this month, by about 2-3 days. Reason - Spent £60 on a new Android Tablet, now don't have enough to pay my cable bill, but I will when I next get paid!

I managed to update the lists!

Edited by steven4554

Thanks for the Updates Steven!! :thumbup

When downloading the windows 8.1 list through wud site we end up getting the windows 8 instead.

I downloaded the version posted here.

Thanks for the link!

Your welcome, and I hope you and your family have a good Christmas.

Hi Steven Thanks for all your support to us throughout the year. Merry Christmas & great new year :yes:

Thanks, I too hope you have a good Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Isn't it possible to continue this update list? I manage a lot of Windows 8 systems and want to update them without using windows update.

Isn't it possible to continue this update list? I manage a lot of Windows 8 systems and want to update them without using windows update.

Just curious, but why do you not want to update your systems to 8.1? That update list is being maintained. Wanting to stay with Win 8 instead of Win 8.1 seems to me the same as staying with Win 7 RTM instead of SP1.

Cheers and Regards

As long as my company has not decided to change to W2K12R2 I have to patch all of the W2K12 systems. It's not my decision... ;)

There is no possibility with WSUS Offline to download non-security updates. So I use Windows Updates Downloader. :)

But I just search for updates manually now and save them to disk. Think that's a good way for me now. Thanks a lot! ;)