Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Text-to-speech in Android?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts
Could anyone explain or recommend other sources which explain in details about how to use text-to-speech function in Android?

I must say that at the moment I know almost nothing about it. What I'm interested in is to be able to (for example) open a website and let the TTS engine read it loudly. Is this possible? I've installed one of many TTS applications from Google Play but it doesn't seem to be possible to use it in the web browser. Does the browser also have to support such application in order to work?

I've done some basic search in Google but wasn't able to find any really useful information on the subject. Most of the sources I've found are focused on technical issues and development of TTS but don't explain how to actually use it in "real life".
Posted Image
Unofficial Service Pack 5.2 for MS Windows 2000 <- use this topic if you need help with UURollup, Update Rollup 2 and other unofficial packages

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN