@Tihiy

Hello :)

I bought some time ago StartIsBack 2.0 to Windows 8, but for Windows 8.1 is still a RC, so when you are planning a final release version to StartIsBack+?

Thanks for the great software :)

Greetings

It's now!

StartIsBack+ 1.0 final release

http://startisback.com/

- More right pane items display tooltips
- Extended right pane width for Ukrainian, Spanish, Slovenian, Czech
- Custom pane widths can be set in registry (StartPane_LeftWidth, StartPane_RightWidth, StartPane_JumpListWidth)
- New program highlighting is not applied to programs installed within 2 hours after Windows installation
- Start is renamed to Apps in switching apps pane too when 'start is apps' is enabled
- Fixed start menu going black on some PCs after locking

So the final is out.. should I uninstall first cause I have StartIsBack+ 1.0 RC5 ?

Or could I install the Final over the RC build?

I thought it would auto update though...

Edited by Kilag

It's now!

StartIsBack+ 1.0 final release

http://startisback.com/

- Custom pane widths can be set in registry (StartPane_LeftWidth, StartPane_RightWidth, StartPane_JumpListWidth)

Thank you for the final release

I couldn't find those keys under "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\StartIsBack]"!

How to add those keys manualy? and how to set their values "

Thank you

I really like your app, and I bougth it a few weeks after I installed Win8, about a year ago.

Now I have Win8.1, and I think I have a few bugs with StartIsBack+ 1.0

1. I can't get Everything at once to work. No matter how long I hold the start button on my keyboard, nothing happens. If I have to enbale it, please say where exactly.

2. If I drag something to the start menu, a pop-up appears saying "Pin to start menu" but nothing happens if I release the mouse button. I have to wait for it to open the menu and drag it to the top.

1. I can't get Everything at once to work. No matter how long I hold the start button on my keyboard, nothing happens. If I have to enbale it, please say where exactly.

2. If I drag something to the start menu, a pop-up appears saying "Pin to start menu" but nothing happens if I release the mouse button. I have to wait for it to open the menu and drag it to the top.

1. Right-click Start menu - Properties - Switching - When I hold Windows key

2. That's true, it seems it may not work. I guess 1.0 will be refreshed, because bug is minor.

Edited by Tihiy

Hi Tihiy!!!

With RC5 i have a bug when i shutdown the pc, black screen appear and he don't shutdown!!! I removed startisback and the problem don't appear any more...

I have installed now the new release and the problem appened again...

Who i can help you to correct this situation?