attachicon.gifUntitled.png

how can i remove the item circled in red. i have searched in the start menu section of startis back configuration 1.0.5

hold shift on kyeboard, right click on the item you want to remove, then click 'remove from this list'

yeah, I also couldn't find it

Edited by rocky

I've just realized you lowered transparency by default, I compared between 1.0.5 with 1.5.0 BETA :D
I got same error like ender' when I did clean install. It broke the explorer.

An Exception of type EJwsclPrivilegeException was raised.(Data was given by programmer and can vary from actual source.)Source method....: JwEnablePrivilegeSource class.....: (global)Source file......: JwsclToken.pasSource line......: 0Message : Privilege SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege is not available.

So I installed 1.0.5 again via task manager and search via cmd.
When I installed it over older version, it's just fine

Now that's not an epidemic but very alarming two ppl got that exception. Can you elaborate any specifics how to reproduce it? Do you run installer from some sandbox, specific UAC settings or user policies?

Is there a way to remove or suppress the folders (Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, and Videos) from the 'This PC' menu of StartIsBack+?

Thanks!

+1.5 BETA1

http://www.startisback.com/StartIsBackPlus_setupBETA.exe

- 'When I hold Windows key - Show Everything at once' rearchitected:
* no longer causes compatibility issues with some tools which use keyboard hooks
* Win key holding is tracked in elevated apps (requires all users installation)
* runs a separate process (StartScreen.exe) when enabled
- Setting to hide Start Apps folder
- Fixed colored start menu chrome not repainting when animating
- Fixed JwEnablePrivilege exception

Tihiy, when I installed the above version Avira blocked StartScreen.exe so I had to restart the explorer through Task Manager. It still installed 1.5 beta1, however. Does anyone here using Avira have the same problem?

An Exception of type EJwsclPrivilegeException was raised.(Data was given by programmer and can vary from actual source.)Source method....: JwEnablePrivilegeSource class.....: (global)Source file......: JwsclToken.pasSource line......: 0Message : Privilege SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege is not available.

Thanks Tihiy, this bug is gone :)

Edited by rocky

Yeah, it was fixed. But actually what is the use of this Startscreen? See it running in Task Manager but don't know what it is for.

Btw, like it when you made new properties for the appearance. Thanks for keeping improving SIB.

Yeah, it was fixed. But actually what is the use of this Startscreen? See it running in Task Manager but don't know what it is for.

It's stared if 'When I hold Windows key - Show everything at once' is enabled and / or if you have tablet (or laptop with fancy touchpad). It tracks when Windows key is held down and tracks if Windows key is pressed on tablet or separate keyboard.

Maybe it should be named / descriptioned better.