Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Command Lines

Unattended Windows Command Lines Custom Windows Install Disk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

tlhill76

tlhill76
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 22-July 11

Hello

I am trying to add my Microsoft Office to my Windows 7 Install Disk. I have read all about the $OEM$ folders, and that is not completely what i'm looking for. I want to do this in one of two ways. 1: being that i use the $OEM$ folder to place my Office install into a temp folder that will self delete after the install (or any folder that will have a command to delete after install). or 2: Place the Office Install files on the dvd in a location that will not copy to my HDD, then use the Setupcomplete.CMD to locate the DvD drive letter and install from the DvD itself. yes i know that i will need to use a DvD9 disk to make this work, because i still have drivers i need to add to the DvD. I have looked at many Cammand Lines but many was reported not to work and others was doing things i did not understand. I'm looking for a straight forward response. Thank You

Edited by tlhill76, 16 July 2013 - 09:21 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ChiefZeke

ChiefZeke

• PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 11-April 09

Donator

Take a look an the WinToolkit: http://www.wincert.n.../5-win-toolkit/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users