ndis.sys causing high DPC Latency

brajenful

I did, and it's not working. It's very strange, because I removed all the Atheros drivers using Drive Store Explorer, and I still have an internet connection (I removed the network drivers too, obviously), and my spikes are still caused by ndis.sys. So basically, I have internet connection without a network driver.

Edit: Now I get the pops again (which seems reasonable, because I got them before too, when the wireless adapter was disabled), and most of the time my DPC Latency is around 3000-4000, and goes down below that for only a few seconds

Edited by brajenful

This is starting to get ridiculous. I've made some kind of progress (even though, I have no idea how). I disabled the wifi adapter, and started tracing. There wasn't a single spike for like 3-4 minutes, I stopped it. Then about 5 minutes later, there was a spike for 1(!) second, and there wasn't any since that. The strange is that there were no spikes even when the wifi adapter was enabled. So basically, the spikes somehow disappeared, but the pops in the sound are still here, regardless of the wifi adapter. Sorry if it's hard to understand. Basically, there were 2-3 sec spikes periodically, when the wifi adapter was enabled (there were no pops). When I disabled it, the pops appeared, and the spikes were still there. Now the spikes are gone, but there are pops, even when the wifi adapter is enabled.

By the way, I made two tracings, one with the wifi adapter enabled, one with disabled. (just in case you can use them)

Disabled:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6kplr32zra1117z/DPC_Interrupt.rar

Enabled:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wqk6igs4pt4tn81/DPC_Interrupt2.rar

Edit: The pops are gone, and there are still no spikes, so it seems my problem has been solved, but I would be grateful if you saw the graphs to see if there is an anomaly. Anyways, thanks for your help, your patience, and for being able to handle my incompetence:)

Edited by brajenful