Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Hello from Derbyshire, UK

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Philipitous

Philipitous
  • 3 posts

Hi there. Long time XP Home user here. When I set up my system in summer 2008 I looked hard at security issues. I've kept it updated but haven't thought too much about security since. (BTW in all this time I've never had a malware infection.) With support for XP due to end soon I decided to look at security again. What a minefield of information (and misinformation!). I've read enough to convince me that XP won't be dead from next April. I for one intend to continue using it until either there's some hardware incompatiblity, or everything just gets too slow.

One ambition I have is to keep a system motherboard in continuous use long enough for it to actually break down!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,700 posts

Donator

Well if you take a look at our users, OS death date means nothing. Windows 98 and 2000 are still going strong here!

:hello:

MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3.x | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN