Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Post-SP2 Updates for Office 2010 (Updated 28 JUL 2015)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

trash491

trash491
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 14-November 12

That was in the list, but must have been deleted somewhere along the line.  It only applies to the 32 bit version of office and as I run x64 it wasn't noticed.  I'll add it back into the x86 list when I update it in about two weeks.

Thank you, and keep up the good work.
This list is a huge time-saver.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

chrischambers

chrischambers
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 27-April 09

I am sorry if this sounds a bit dumb, but I have just found your site, and I am hoping someone, can inform me on how I can use the "office2010-sp2-x86.ulz" files, as I need to download and keep up today the office 2010 application at work,

I see that MS Office has about 52 updates, and patch's after the release of SP2,   and I have a few standalone machines that I need to update, and also to import the update into WDS.

desbaron

desbaron
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 21-January 14

Go to the site http://www.windowsup...ogramFiles.aspx and download the latest version of Windows Updates Downloader.

Then you should be able to open the office2010-sp2-x86.ulz

For more detailed explanation on Windows Updates Downloader refer http://www.ghacks.ne...tes-downloader/

Edited by desbaron, 22 May 2015 - 04:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users