• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
behdadsoft

Keyboard Language Problem

11 posts in this topic

Hi.

I Want add my keyboard language after install windows. for this work I added this part to my autoattended.xml :

<SetupUILanguage>  <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>   </SetupUILanguage>  <InputLocale>0409:00000409;0429:00000429</InputLocale>   <UserLocale>fa-IR</UserLocale>   <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>   <SystemLocale>fa-IR</SystemLocale>   </component>

but after installing windows, my keyboard language is similar this Picture.

This problem occurs when I changed UserLocale from en-US to fa-IR.because I want change Format to Persian and location to Iran.

Thanks

post-293895-0-19786900-1375358168_thumb.

Edited by behdadsoft

What is the default language of the OS you are installing? I mean, is it the En-US ISO?

Yes.

there is a way to solve this problem in Autounattend.xml file?

Only to call the command to launch the intl.cpl during FirstLogonCommands. As I said I couldn't get it to work reliably otherwise. Also, Windows 8 has new language codes too.

control intl.cpl,, /f:"c:\folder\lang.xml"

And a better looking xml

<gs:GlobalizationServices xmlns:gs="urn:longhornGlobalizationUnattend">   <gs:UserList>   <gs:User UserID="Current" CopySettingsToDefaultUserAcct="true" CopySettingsToSystemAcct="true"/>   </gs:UserList>   <gs:InputPreferences>   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0409:00000409" Default="true"/>   <!--Chinese Simplified Microsoft Pinyin ABC Input Style-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0804:{81D4E9C9-1D3B-41BC-9E6C-4B40BF79E35E}{FCA121D2-8C6D-41FB-B2DE-A2AD110D4820}" Default="false"/>   <!--Chinese Traditional New ChangJie-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0404:{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}{F3BA907A-6C7E-11D4-97FA-0080C882687E}" Default="false"/>   <!--English Australia US-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0c09:00000409" Default="false"/>   <!--English UK UK-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0809:00000809" Default="false"/>   <!--French CA CA FR-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0c0c:00001009" Default="false"/>   <!--French France French-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="040c:0000040c" Default="false"/>   <!--Germany German-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0407:00000407" Default="false"/>   <!--Hindi India Traditional-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0439:00010439" Default="false"/>   <!--Japanese Japan Microsoft IME-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0411:{03B5835F-F03C-411B-9CE2-AA23E1171E36}{A76C93D9-5523-4E90-AAFA-4DB112F9AC76}" Default="false"/>   <!--Kannada India Kannada-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="044b:0000044b" Default="false"/>   <!--Spanish Mexico Latin American-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="080a:0000080a" Default="false"/>   <!--Spanish International Sort Spanish-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0c0a:0000040a" Default="false"/>   </gs:InputPreferences>   </gs:GlobalizationServices>

Thanks, but don't change Format and date and time format.I used this code:

<gs:GlobalizationServices xmlns:gs="urn:longhornGlobalizationUnattend">   <gs:UserList>   <gs:User UserID="Current" CopySettingsToDefaultUserAcct="true" CopySettingsToSystemAcct="true"/>   </gs:UserList>   <gs:InputPreferences>   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0409:00000409" Default="true"/>   <!--Persian International Sort Persian-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0429:00000429" Default="false"/>   </gs:InputPreferences>   </gs:GlobalizationServices>
Edited by behdadsoft

Did that work for you? Since you have an EN-US source, I thought you needed to add the English InputLanguage ID in the XML as well, but in your case you could leave it default=false.

Oh try reverting your Autounattend.xml (that contains the portion in your first post) to use en-US for everything, then try to add the XML using the intl.cpl, reboot and see what happens.

hen try to add the XML using the intl.cpl, reboot and see what happens.

Mean add

<gs:GlobalizationServices xmlns:gs="urn:longhornGlobalizationUnattend">   <gs:UserList>   <gs:User UserID="Current" CopySettingsToDefaultUserAcct="true" CopySettingsToSystemAcct="true"/>   </gs:UserList>   <gs:InputPreferences>   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0409:00000409" Default="true"/>   <!--Persian International Sort Persian-->   <gs:InputLanguageID Action="add" ID="0429:00000429" Default="false"/>   </gs:InputPreferences>   </gs:GlobalizationServices>

in autoattended.xml?

how?

So. You said your OS ISO is English, but you are passing non-English values in the autounattend.xml. Change those to English, then use FirstLogonCommands to execute the command I put in post 5. Obviously the lang.xml needs to be in the image.