I hope that this post is in the correct section.
I kindly ask you some support on a XP setup that I have created from an XP SP2 Corporate ENU installation CD. I've gone through the following steps (in square brackets the tool I've used):
- [nLite] SP3 slipstreaming
- [nLite] Intel AHCI driver integration from some "F6 driver pack" downloaded from intel website (I'm quite sure I've not integrated two versions of the same southbridge chip)
- [nLite] removal of not needed components (applications, languages/keyboard, folders on CD)
- [RVM] integration of OnePiece PostSP3 v7.0 ENU
- [RVM] addition of AddonRemove for .NET 1.1, .NET 3.0, WinSearch and BrowserChoice
Then I've started Windows setup but I've encountered two (non-blocking) problems
- setup warns me tha Netfx11.inf and Netfx30.inf file are missing, giving me the option to "continue anyway". I think it's normal that those files are not present as I've removed the corresponding .NET Frameworks, but is it normal to have such warnings? Or are they present because I've made some mistakes?
- after first reboot during setup process, I get an error message regarding a hardware problem and setup stops. If I set SATA mode to "not native" in the BIOS menu of my laptop, I'm able to start a new install without this error. I thought that by integrating AHCI driver everything should be fine - infact using normal WinXP CD and SATA mode to native, I get an error regarding "no hard disk detected", while with the modified XP setup allows me to create partitions and complete the first part of setup.
Thank you in advance for any help!
Edited by Megrez, 06 August 2013 - 02:49 PM.