Yep, but unfortunately there is not enough details in such a copy/paste.
Ideally you should:
- Save existing logs to a backup copy.
- Delete the "current" logs.
- Restart the machine (having the machine not connected to *anything* like network, external devices, WiFi, etc.)
- Wait until the shutdown issue happens again
- Restart the machine and copy the event logs to (say) a USB stick
- Compress the logs in a .zip file
- Attach the zip file to your next post or upload it to *any* file sharing site and post the link to it.
A "complete" cycle of the System log should "normally" start with event log 6009 (start of the OS):
followed by a 6005 (event log started):
and end with eventlog
6006 (event log stopped):
Remember that there are three "main" event logs: