Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

nuhi is back, post your suggestions here

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 13,982 posts

The beta free and a pro pre-purchase (basically a full version beta for the advantures people) could be out in a month I guess. Kinda collected a bigger todo while considering earlier release, still not ready.

You forgot to specify that you are talking of a latin month  ;), you should listen more to your (mute :w00t:) PR, and give not any forecast, least we'll have another bunch of posts of frenzied peeps wanting an update to the delivery date (or a preview, or more details, etc.).  :ph34r:

Just for the record, I approve of your NOT choosing a "subscription model" :yes:.

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz, Today, 05:04 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

petrus

petrus

• 19 posts

What about payment options, will you accept cash orders or paysafe cards for people without credit cards & paypal?

As you know software like this is very popular in eastern Europe & Russia, where they don't hand out ccs like candy.

I generally have no problem with going commercial, even better if it means that it will go above and beyond nlite & hfslip!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

How to remove advertisement from MSFN