Aero Glass for Win8 1.3

Hi, I'm going mad trying to make a doantion ti unlock the program... the donation page does not have any paypal link/email..

After reading, here's a subtle hint if you haven't figured it out yet:

Scroll down to the bottom!

-Noel

Then don't use Aero Glass.

For all these popups I suffered during the Beta test I should get it for free...

Nobody forces you to use it, so if you want to create your own usage terms then you should probably create your own software... or, of course, you can install some 4th party library which injects malicious code, but please do not come back when your windows fail to boot :-P

Then don't use Aero Glass.

For all these popups I suffered during the Beta test I should get it for free...

Nobody forces you to use it, so if you want to create your own usage terms then you should probably create your own software... or, of course, you can install some 4th party library which injects malicious code, but please do not come back when your windows fail to boot :-P

Since its my screen I decide what appears on it. If you think you enhance optics with watermarks and popups, you failed, sorry. And your claim that tools liberating your app are running malware, is a random shot. Be sure I run scans. Its really sad that one cannot buy your program, so don´t complain of solutions which don´t meet your requirements.

// Since its my screen I decide what appears on it

Yes, and since it is my utility, I can decide who can use it

// If you think you enhance optics with watermarks and popups, you failed, sorry

Isn't it funny how users still around complain about something which is not visible 99% of the time? But if you use your computer just to restart still around and for looking at the desktop only then I agree with you :P

// Be sure I run scans.

It is very funny claim if you think that running some scans solves anything :thumbup I can bet that if my upcoming version contains "if(glasspwn is installed) { delete random data from hdd; }, your scans won't help anything.

// so don´t complain

I don't complain. I just laugh how effective this solution is when I see people complaining in their discussion. And I must also laugh at the e-mails from people such as "hey, I installed your Aero Glass and GlassPwn, it worked for several days and now I cannot boot. How do I uninstall your Aero Glass?"... such users are so silly that they even admit that they were trying to crack it :boring:

Since its my screen I decide what appears on it. If you think you enhance optics with watermarks and popups, you failed, sorry. And your claim that tools liberating your app are running malware, is a random shot. Be sure I run scans. Its really sad that one cannot buy your program, so don´t complain of solutions which don´t meet your requirements.

I wonder how much money you could make channeling your energy into something productive instead of whining...  You might even have enough already to graciously send 10 Euro to the guy with mad skills who put in years of effort to make your system more pleasant for you to use, and you might still be humble because it's only a small token compared to the work he's done and the knowledge he has.

By the way, I'm glad the software has the pop-up and watermark.  It helps me keep things straight.  I've got Aero Glass for Win 8.1 running with donation keys on several different systems, and just the other day I was doing some maintenance work where I updated my BIN folder from one to the other.  By mistake I accidentally copied the donation key with the other files.  The system notified me via a pop-up and I immediately knew what I'd done wrong.

-Noel

Yes, and since it is my utility, I can decide who can use it

You made the decision to spread this freeware all over the globe...

Isn't it funny how users still around complain about something which is not visible 99% of the time? But if you use your computer just to restart still around and for looking at the desktop only then I agree with you :P

This argument is not valid and ridicules your whole project btw.

It is very funny claim if you think that running some scans solves anything :thumbup I can bet that if my upcoming version contains "if(glasspwn is installed) { delete random data from hdd; }, your scans won't help anything.

So it would be your software that contains malicious code. And I wont install your upcoming version anyway as the current runs fine :)

I don't complain. I just laugh how effective this solution is when I see people complaining in their discussion. And I must also laugh at the e-mails from people such as "hey, I installed your Aero Glass and GlassPwn, it worked for several days and now I cannot boot. How do I uninstall your Aero Glass?"... such users are so silly that they even admit that they were trying to crack it :boring:

Yeah, sure lol.gif

And I am not cracking your software, just prevent it from spamming around.

I wonder how much money you could make channeling your energy into something productive instead of whining...  You might even have enough already to graciously send 10 Euro to the guy with mad skills who put in years of effort to make your system more pleasant for you to use, and you might still be humble because it's only a small token compared to the work he's done and the knowledge he has.

By the way, I'm glad the software has the pop-up and watermark.  It helps me keep things straight.  I've got Aero Glass for Win 8.1 running with donation keys on several different systems, and just the other day I was doing some maintenance work where I updated my BIN folder from one to the other.  By mistake I accidentally copied the donation key with the other files.  The system notified me via a pop-up and I immediately knew what I'd done wrong.

-Noel

I don´t whine. I just have my opinion and you have yours. Cheers.

You made the decision to spread this freeware all over the globe...

This software has never been marked as freeware; only some silly users concludes that it is.

So it would be your software that contains malicious code. And I wont install your upcoming version anyway as the current runs fine :)

You didn't understood. The point is that it is easily possible to make tons of malicious code and you will never find it with any of your scans. And because that glasspwn (or how they call it) replaces important system library and injects its own code into high-privileged process then I am very happy that you decided to use it :w00t:

On the other side, I can bet that you will be one of the firsts who will install any upcoming update. The practice just verifies my claim - the users of cracked software have the need to have the latest version of the software regardless what have been changed in this version.