Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Canon i560 printer & Win7 x64

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

videobruce

videobruce

• PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Joined 09-August 06

I managed to get a d/l of the x86 & x64 drivers for Win7 for a Canon i560 printer, but it gives a error that it isn't compatible. I tried but versions . The device shows in Device manager, but it won't allow loading either driver through update driver.

BUT, I can use the auto update feature as long as I changes the setting for auto update to auto from nanual and it will install the driver from their website. The problem is I would prefer to have a driver that I can load offline as I do with just about everything else.

Ideas?

When not in use, turn off the juice.

Think of someone else instead of just yourself. There is far more to it than your utility bill.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

puntoMX

puntoMX

n00b of Masters and Vice Versa

• Super Moderator
  • 4,852 posts
  • Joined 28-June 04

I would write their helpdesk and ask for the drivers, check for the drivers installed and give them the build information of that driver.

videobruce

videobruce

• PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Joined 09-August 06

Using MS's update catalog site I was able to get three drivers packages for d/l. None of them would install with a message they weren't the correct drivers.

When not in use, turn off the juice.

Think of someone else instead of just yourself. There is far more to it than your utility bill.

puntoMX

puntoMX

n00b of Masters and Vice Versa

• Super Moderator
  • 4,852 posts
  • Joined 28-June 04

Moving this to the Windows 7 section...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users