Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
hydroplant

windows 8 file explorer acting strange any ideas please

HI one min my windows 8 file explorer will be normal and the next time i open it it will be almost blank the c:\ drive gone and stuff like that,when it is like this i did a test and inserted a USB stick and the file explorer popped up and it looked normal i will post some pictures if you have any ideas how i can fix this would be so awesome. it will only let me post one picture so i posted the one when it was not normal.

post-212223-0-97603100-1378102134_thumb.

What's wrong in the first case? The only thing that seems different is the navigation pane.

I had the same problem when I did an upgrade to 8.1 from 8. I think the video drivers from Win 8 caused it. I went and did a clean install of 8.1, and installed the Drivers made for 8.1 by Nvidia and haven't had a problem since.