Aero Glass Blur Tweaker

MrGRiM

Aero Glass Blur Tweaker v1.1 for Aero Glass for Windows 8

16a3by9.jpg

This is a simple little app that I made to toggle the various settings used with Aero Glass for Windows 8 by BigMuscle

Featured Settings:

EnableLogging: Enables logging / logging of license messages is always enabled

DisableGlassOnBattery: When your AC power is unplugged and computer is running on the battery then the blur effect will be disabled to decrease power consumption.

ColorizationColor

ColorizationColorBalanceInactive: The intensity of the color.

ColorizationBlurBalance

ColorizationBlurBalanceInactive: The amount of the opacity of the windows frames.

BlurDeviation: Standard deviation for Gaussian blur.

RoundRectRadius: Radius of rounded windows corners.

CustomThemeResource: Path to PNG file with theme resource.

ColorizationGlassReflectionIntensity: Aero stripes effect.

BypassThemeSignature: Allows the use of Custom unsigned themes.

Enable/Disable Aero Glass

Download here http://www.mediafire.com/download/cy65ezmcs8ev9tx/AGBlurTweaker.exe

Edited by MrGRiM

You might want to change the default folder to C:\Aeroglass, since that is what BM's software installs itself into.

Yeah well that's why I mentioned that if your going to use another folder, i still use DWM as I found thats the only folder that AGTweaker seems to work in, but I have made a installer anyway that will put everything in the correct folder, I was thinking of maybe adding a few extra options to it though for custom theme resource and bypass theme signature.

thanks - just ran it and it reported i did not have - bypass theme sig enabled - which i do as i am using a custom theme - i ticked it and saved - next run was fine - no idea why it did that

if its a bug? and you need info just ask

thanks - just ran it and it reported i did not have - bypass theme sig enabled - which i do as i am using a custom theme - i ticked it and saved - next run was fine - no idea why it did that

if its a bug? and you need info just ask

If you are using Uxstyle or UltraUxtheme Patcher then you would have been able to use custom themes as well, unless you have enabled it in Aero Glass and your are not using one of the other methods then that would explain it.

dont use either of the theme patcher's - i did but whichever one was removed when it was added to Aero Glass - thats set in the registry - my point was that your tool said it was not there - or thats how i read it - the box was not ticked but the custom theme was working - when i ticked the box the theme was still working