1. Grab the original XP SP3 syssetup.dll file.
2. Using a hex editor, like XVI32, open the dll file.
3. Go to address (offset) 33B7B.
4. Replace 74 with EB.
5. Save changes to syssetup.dll
6. Using modifype -c command or a similar tool fix the PE checksum.
7. To get rid of the "Battery unsigned" issue, you have to perform this additional step: Open the syssetup.inf with notepad. Go to the [DeviceInfsToInstall] section of the INF file. Delete or comment the line with the battery.inf file. Save changes.
8. Use the new syssetup.dll and syssetup.inf files instead of the original ones.
Known side-effects: Setuperr.log file reports that syssetup.dll is not properly signed. In addition, SFC does not protect syssetup.dll after installing Windows. However, SFC does not report any problems after Windows installation.