Blast from the past

BAH

wow... that looks ancient..

I have the older model of your new phone.. I think i got it last year... maybe even before that.. not sure...

but ya that new one you have is real sweet... .I wish that phone was available in the states.. NO LUCK!!! they so **** behind in cell phone technology.. it's sad!!

over in the states, I use that ugly looking nokia.. the small one.. hmm.. 8260? it's real thin.... I dunno I never liked it..

oh i hated the silver one.. 8110? i think.. it was a headache...

my first cell phone was the nokia bannana... I can't rem the model.... that phone ROCKED!!.. oh well..

I'm waiting for 3G to gain a stronghold in the USA and eventually that means they'll be using better phones.....

I used to have something similar to your new one, when I lived back in the Netherlands about a year ago it was a 3210. They dont even have that model in the states! I loved it, now they just invented the 3310 wich looks allot like it. But i also got the same one as you, babis, the small blue one with the very small buttons, I dont like it that much neither might be getting the 3310 sometime soon.

haha.. ya that small blue one... **** I hate that phone.. I mean don't get me wrong.. it's small it works it has great advantages... blah blah... I got it from cingular

I ahve this student plan 400minutes , free nights/weekends for $36.99 and works in the MD/DC/PA/NJ region

but I just can't get over the fact there exist heck of a lot more attractive phones elsewhere in the world...!!!!!

I'm thinking of switching to voicestream...

They use GSM phones.. so who knows .. they might have some of those new ones...

my roommate got the new v60 from motorola, which is quite sweet, but I like Nokia more, and I guess I'll just wait and see..

u from the netherlands?.... how come you in the states now?

Ya, just installed it, I really notice a difference, it was kind of a pain up the a** to get it to work good tho, at firts when I powered it up it only showed up as 1000mhz then I found out that the MB i bought was 100mhz fbs and my processor 133, so after messing with the bios I got it upto 1.26GHZ which wasnt fast enough for me, so I put it back, read the manual and found out how ot change the multiplier on the board (dip switch) so I put that on 12.5X (MAX) and it went to 1.3ghz which was OK with me. Temperature at 46C CPU and MB at 33C!!!! With a standard heatsink and a Delta DC fan high RPM on top of it + 2 side case fans.