Changes for 1.0.5:
- Moved the XML to unicode for localisation support.
- Rewrote the XML parser
- Changed file access method
- Cleaned up redundant code
Documentation is essentially the same as 1.0.2 - all other changes have been commented in the example XML.
Specific changes are:
- Try not to log in as a different user for a lot of applications - it is slower to start the program.
- Do not use antialiasing when in GUIinstall mode - it will blur the text with the transparent colour - magenta.
- Try not to use transparent colours for the same purpose.
- For anyone that doesn't want to read the docs (a lot of you I'm sure), the colours are in the format #RRGGBBAA, #RRGGBB being the normal HTML-style colouring, and AA is the alpha transparency value.
- When in GUI-install, set AA to either 00 or FF, depending on full transparency, or full opacity.
I'll hopefully update the docs within the next few days. First week of uni is always hectic...