Office Shrinker [reduce source of o2k3/xp/2k]

buckeyeXP

HI!

4 1st question ,if ur mean are :

msiexec /p c:\kh2\ONENOTESP1ff.msp /a d:\Office\PRO11.msi SHORTFILENAMES=TRUE /qb

or

msiexec /p c:\kh2\ONENOTESP1ff.msp /a d:\office\owc11.msi SHORTFILENAMES=TRUE /qb

there are not working and get an error

and 4 second ques. i want edit a mst file in other program becouse CIW wasnt that items that i need. for example :

set default language =1065 (farsi)

i want to set the default language to french ( 4 example) and then in other program change the language code to 1065. when i do it with Notepad,the mst file broken and not working.

thnx

Please read the entire thread, with attention to all the big (if not the little) details.

It is clearly mentioned, that you need to make an Administrative Install Point of your CD, before using the shrinker.

I'm not that stupid, I did make an administration point, the problem was that the CDROM was I not X so I put cd and it continue ( but it shouldnt have asked ). But then again it finished very fast, and the office2003 dir was 7mb .... Totally lost.

fallout

Da der hier gepostete Office Shrinker für mich (Office 2003, deutsch) nicht wirklich funktioniert hat, habe ich selbst in Delphi einen geschrieben.

Sollte jemand mit der deutschen Version (keine Unterstützung für andere Sprachen) ähnliche Probleme haben, kann ich das Programm demjenigen zugänglich machen.

Ansonsten bin ich halt der einzige, bei dem es nicht ging ;)

---

English: Just informed that i recreated an Office Shrink Program in Delphi because the thing posted here does not work for me. As my program only works on German versions, I wrote the post in German too.

How to Slipstream Office 2003 with SP1?

I have put togther a simple guide using different sources for help. My reason for doing so was that I found most guides a little complicated and/or lacking in complete info.

PM me for the following guides:

How to Slipstream Office Frontpage 2003 with SP1.txt

How to Slipstream Office OneNote 2003 with SP1.txt

How to Slipstream Office Project Pro 2003 with SP1.txt

How to Slipstream Office Visio 2003 with SP1.txt

How_to_Slipstream_Office_2003_with_SP1.txt

How to Slipstream Office 2003 with SP1?

I have put togther a simple guide using different sources for help.  My reason for doing so was that I found most guides a little complicated and/or lacking in complete info.

Edit your post and put all things together in one file.

Thanks

when i have shrinked office,then install it into a clear system but found it missing two file:ose.exe and lccwiz.dll,so installation is failed

is this a bug or something i've done wrong?

also it's a pity that this software cannot support chinese version

thx

@Sanjay: Could you put these things together next time rather than make half a dozen posts.

Since I cannot attach more than one file to one post I had to have seperate posts. Also since everybody does not need instructions for all the CDs there is no point making one really long text file with instructions for all the CDs in that file.

The whole idea of my making these guides is to make them simple and the only way to do that is to keep instructions for all the CDs seperate.

Edit your post and put all things together in one file.

Thanks

All the other posts have been deleted so I'll just leave it at that and incase anyone needs either or all of the following Guides, just PM me.

How to Slipstream Office Frontpage 2003 with SP1.txt

How to Slipstream Office OneNote 2003 with SP1.txt

How to Slipstream Office Project Pro 2003 with SP1.txt

How to Slipstream Office Visio 2003 with SP1.txt