• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
tramtrist

FM2 APM

4 posts in this topic

It seems I do not have advanced power management enabled in my windows 2000 install on my FM2 board (fm2a75m-itx r2.0). The APM tab missing.

I cannot shut down or reboot the system and it will not go to sleep. Is it simply not possible to get it installed on that kind of board?

It also runs at full speed all the time and there doesnt seem to be an 15f processor compatible k10ctl utility available. What am I to do?

I am almost to the point of selling the board/chip and getting a new comporable intel board. What do you guys think?

Thread looked promising but I do not have an APM tab anywhere. I'm trying different drivers to see what works but nothing has seemed to help.