Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Issues with Firefox 24 and latest daily version of UURollup v11

- - - - - Firefox 24 UURollup v11 Botched Update

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10

Thank you very much! :) I can't wait for the update to UURollup very soon.

I'm very sorry for the delay :}

The update is ready. Check this post for details.

Posted Image
Unofficial Service Pack 5.2 for MS Windows 2000 <- use this topic if you need help with UURollup, Update Rollup 2 and other unofficial packages

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ppgrainbow

ppgrainbow

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

Thank you very much! :) I can't wait for the update to UURollup very soon.

I'm very sorry for the delay :}

The update is ready. Check this post for details.

Thank you for telling me. I will test the latest version of UURollup in a VM and report back to see if there are any problems associated with the UURollup v11 daily update.

AVA Direct FX AM3+ specs: Zalman ZM Z9-U3 Black Mid-Tower case / ASUS M5A97 R2.0 / AMD FX-4300 3.8 GHz quad-core processor / Fractal Design Integra R2 500W PSU/ Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler / Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1 TB (WD1003FZEX) SATA III 7200 RPM / Lite-On iHas124 Black 24x DVD-RW / 8 GB Crucual (2 x 4GB) / StarTech SATA-to-CompactFlash Adapter (35BAYCF2SAT) / Ballistix Sport PC3-12800 DDR3 RAM / EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 520 MHz 1 GB GDDR3 / Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 x64

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users