I show you some examples.
content of setup.cmd
extrac32 /y /e /l .\ UPDATE.CAB > nul
update1\update.exe /norestart /quiet
you must pack all folders in update.cab cabarc or makecab
1. Select Create new selfextraction ...
2. Select Extract file and run ....
3. Input Package Title.
4. Does not need care Confirmation prompt /Licanse agreement
5. select packed cab and batch file( .cmd)
6. You must input manually batch file(.cmd) in Install Program.
7. select hidden in "show window".
8. You can choice any in Finished message
9. Check Store files using Long Filename.
10. select no restart.
The sfx-exe can run two hotfixes
Running iexpress gives me errors: Can't find the report file and can't find a .cab file.
My goal is to use iexpress to run multiple Windows Update files. I pulled a bunch of .exe's from Catalog website. I would like to install them in one go, such as how a service pack does it. MS's KBs don't inform me well on using iexpress. During the wizard, it looks for a script or something to execute the .exes. I don't know what to do there. This is why I wanted you to show me how you did it yourself.