Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lukar

I need help with c++ willing to give full UT2004

4 posts in this topic

I'm using the book C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures by D.S. Malik. It's for school...

Right now I'm on chapter 13, talks about inheritance and composition.

I finished programming exercises 2, 7, and 9, but I'm struggling with the number 6. I have no time to finish this, so if somebody already went through this book could you send to me a source code for Chapter 13 Programming Exercise 6?

For exchange I'm sending a copy of full version of UT2004 game...

Thanks,

I am assuming this is not allowed on this board. That is just flat out cheating.

I got all my base class, and derived class header files, and implementation files as well, also the main. I have some errors, and it's not finished yet...

I would not copy entire code, just build up my program... I really have no time to finish this...

Trading is not allowed on this board.

Closed