• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lukar

I need help with c++ willing to give full UT2004

4 posts in this topic

I'm using the book C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures by D.S. Malik. It's for school...

Right now I'm on chapter 13, talks about inheritance and composition.

I finished programming exercises 2, 7, and 9, but I'm struggling with the number 6. I have no time to finish this, so if somebody already went through this book could you send to me a source code for Chapter 13 Programming Exercise 6?

For exchange I'm sending a copy of full version of UT2004 game...

Thanks,

I am assuming this is not allowed on this board. That is just flat out cheating.

I got all my base class, and derived class header files, and implementation files as well, also the main. I have some errors, and it's not finished yet...

I would not copy entire code, just build up my program... I really have no time to finish this...

Trading is not allowed on this board.

Closed