Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
lukar

I need help with c++ willing to give full UT2004

lukar    0

I'm using the book C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures by D.S. Malik. It's for school...

Right now I'm on chapter 13, talks about inheritance and composition.

I finished programming exercises 2, 7, and 9, but I'm struggling with the number 6. I have no time to finish this, so if somebody already went through this book could you send to me a source code for Chapter 13 Programming Exercise 6?

For exchange I'm sending a copy of full version of UT2004 game...

Thanks,

lukar    0

I got all my base class, and derived class header files, and implementation files as well, also the main. I have some errors, and it's not finished yet...

I would not copy entire code, just build up my program... I really have no time to finish this...